Street Style Darling: Sincerely Jules

Sincerely Jules. http://sincerelyjules.com/tweed-jacket/

If you peek into my Pinterest account, I have a board there called "So Fasyown" which I curate the street styles that appeal to me the most. And yes, you'll find photos of Julie Sariñana of Sincerely Jules on that board. There's something about her style that really speaks to me on a personal level. 



Photo from:  http://sincerelyjules.com/how-to-style-cropped-jeans/

Julie's style is most of the time very laid-back, maximizes her basics and a color palette that's easy on the eyes. Her style formula is simple: stick to the basics, add accessories like a statement bag or a pop of color to play up her rather simple yet very appealing style. I'm thinking this is probably the reason why she's so popular and people choose her as their style peg. 


Photo from: http://sincerelyjules.com/business-casual/

I live in a tropical country and if you want to be comfortable and minimize sweating, your go-to outfits would be easy, breathable pieces that would allow you to feel at least a little cooler. I found a lot of these pieces from Julie and learned how she styled them based on her body type. I especially love how she transition her style with her denims and her shorts. I love that she can be very casual, put together or dressed up. This is actually what I'm hoping to mirror since it is very easy to "follow", and by follow I mean recreating her looks with your own personal take or spin on it. 

Photo from: http://sincerelyjules.com/sincerely-jules-sweatshirt/

Since she has become a popular name in the fashion blog sphere, she has also started her own clothing line- Shop Sincerely Jules. The line features basics, summer dresses, and a lot more. Her line is very true to her style- very chill and laid-back. They offer international shipping too (for orders above $100)! 


If you're interested to see more of her personal style, make sure to follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and her website! 


What do you think about her style? Do you love it like I do? Let me know in the comments.


Until next time,
L







Comments

Popular Posts