Beauty Haul

Hi! 😊


I am back with another entry; been too long, I know! My dad came home last week and my mom and siblings went to Manila to see him and basically "fetch" him. They stayed there for a few days and of course, I know they'll be out exploring shops and restaurants so I researched and decided to send a list of what I wanted. LOL



I am also including a couple of products that my mom got me a few weeks ago. So basically this haul is brought to you by my parents! Haha!


Classic Red. Retro Matte. Ruby Woo

I really take the opportunity if I'm given the go signal in getting makeup, especially brands that still do not have a physical store here in Iloilo City. I really wanted to get NYX products because based on reviews online, most of their products are worth it. The brand is also affordable so it is such a no-brainer why I wanted to get my hands on these items. I also wanted MAC's Ruby Woo because I have been wanting to get my hands on this shade but never really got to do so. Most of the items I got from NYX are cult-favorites such as the Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, the Pore Filler, the Mattifying Finishing Spray and the Soft Matte Lip Cream.


Cannot wait to try this! 

The only product I have ever tried from NYX is their Soft Matte Lip Cream which I loved! The formula, pigmentation and the color range are great! It's also a plus that this product does not emphasize my dry lips! So there's no doubt I was getting another one. The shade I got was in Vancouver. It's a very vampy plum color and I am excited to try it out.

NYX Lip Lingerie in Seduction

Other NYX products I got were the Lip Lingerie in Seduction, which I was totally taking a risk with the color since I am not really a big fan of lighter, nudish colors; and I also got a high definition blush in Summer. I already tried them both this Sunday and I am so impressed! The Lip Lingerie surprised me the most because I never thought I could really like the color but I loved it. The formula is really good. It's soft on the lips, does not emphasize dry lips and the product dries to a powdery matte finish and it also stays long on the lips. The blush is of course, amazing! It's very pigmented and you just really need to tap your blush lightly to the product for a very fresh, flushed look.

Upper Right: Maybelline Matte + Poreless in 220 Natural Beige 
The other two items are from Maybelline. First is the Matte + Poreless foundation. I have heard great reviews on this product and my sister also vouched for this so I had to get it. I have used this a few times and I will write my own review, despite of it's countless reviews online! LOL!  This foundation is amazing, that is all I am going to say for now. I also got The Falsies Push Up Drama mascara. I have used it a couple of times. My first impression is that the formula is kinda wet and it picks up too much product. However, I am still working around it in finding ways I can use it to its full potential. 



So there goes my haul! I will definitely have product reviews on some of the things I got (the review for the foundation is coming soon, so do check back). Which items from my haul have you tried and liked? 💓




Until next time,
L

Comments

Popular Posts