First Impression: Glamworks' Charcoal Nose Pore Strips

Hi there! It has been a while since I last posted anything. I've been busy with work and now that's out of the way, I'll be blogging here probably once or twice a week. :)


Lately I have been testing out a bunch of beauty products to see which would work well for my skin. These products range from skincare, hair care and make-up. I want to write reviews like this so people who have the same skintype as I do can have options, whether it's an affordable one or high end. I am the type who'd try anything so I thought why not.

For my first ever "First Impression" series, I will be talking about Glamworks' Nose Pore Strips in Charcoal. I found this in the department store by chance. Since my go-to brand was unavailable, I grabbed this since I felt like I badly need to do some "blackhead cleansing", so to speak.

Glamworks' Charcoal Nose Pore Strips


 The product promises to 1) instantly remove blackheads, 2) draw out impurities, 3) absorb oil and dirt, and 4) unclog deep pores. Each pack consists of 12 strips and retails for P119.00.

This is what each packet looks like.
BATMAN! This is what the strip looks like.
This is the other side of the strip, a little cotton-y. 
How to:

Slightly wet the nose. Take the strip out of the clear film and place the black, silky side on your nose. Wait for 10-15 minutes then pull the strip. Clean the nose with water.

While waiting... :)


VERDICT!

PROS:
- Easy to use.
- Affordable
- Removes blackheads
- Removes dirt and oil
- Does not sting

CONS:
- Does not really unclog deep pores
- Does not remove a ton of blackheads

Just to clarify, this is just my first impression. This means that these are my initial "findings" the first time I used the product. Also, if you're wondering, my skin type is normal to oily/combination. I have only used this once and I can say that I kind of like it. I still have yet to see the full extent of what it can do as to clearing out my blackheads. Maybe after trying over 5 strips then I might have my final verdict on this product.


RATING: 3/5

Props to being affordable and actually being able to deliver what it promises. 


Hope you found this helpful. Until the next First Impression!

xx,
L

Comments

Popular Posts